Cisco Jabber for PC – Get the last version of Cisco Jabber 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Cisco Jabber App for Windows
Download last version of Cisco Jabber App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Cisco Jabber|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Cisco Jabber on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Cisco Jabber on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Cisco Jabber into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cisco Jabber “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Cisco Jabber.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cisco Jabber app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Cisco Jabber on MAC PC
This Cisco Jabber is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Cisco Jabber App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Cisco Jabber?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Cisco Jabber for Windows Reviews
Cisco Jabber App Preview
Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), cloud messaging, voice and video calling, voicemail capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco Webex® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• High-quality voice and video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other audio/video endpoints
• IM and presence in on-premises, Webex Messenger or team messaging deployment
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to Webex meetings (cross-launches the Cisco Webex® Meetings application)
• Meeting controls in Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meetings and Webex CMR meetings
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.6 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6P,7, 9, 10, Pixel C, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5, XZ, XZ1, XZ2
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V30
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, G4, Moto Z Droid, Moto X and MC40,
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate 8, Mate 9, Mate 10, Mate 20/20 Pro, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 6, Mi A1, Mi Max, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi Pad, Mi Pad2, Redmi 3, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5
• OnePlus One, 5, 5T, 6 and 6T
• Fujitsu Arrows M357
• Honeywell CT40, CT50
• Zebra TC70, TC51
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Smartisan M1L
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.6 is also supported on a couple of Chromebook models.
Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version, Chromebook support and any potential updates.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen [email protected]”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 – 2019 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to [email protected] if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
– Support receiving Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint Online files for team messaging mode
– Save problem report to local file system
– Stability improvements
Cisco Jabber is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Cisco Jabber installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.