Circuit Route Planner for PC – Get the last version of Circuit Route Planner 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Circuit Route Planner App for Windows
Download last version of Circuit Route Planner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Circuit Route Planner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Circuit Route Planner on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Circuit Route Planner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Circuit Route Planner into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Circuit Route Planner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Circuit Route Planner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Circuit Route Planner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Circuit Route Planner on MAC PC
This Circuit Route Planner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Circuit Route Planner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Circuit Route Planner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Circuit Route Planner for Windows Reviews
Circuit Route Planner App Preview
Getting the fastest delivery routes is easier than ever.
Optimize for the shortest routes, avoid traffic and delays, and quickly find packages in your vehicle with Circuit Route Planner, the easiest delivery driver app for couriers.
With over 150 Million deliveries optimized and over 1 Million downloads, Circuit Route Planner is the world’s easiest routing app.
Features on the Circuit routing app include:
✔️ Optimize your delivery routes to avoid traffic & backtracking, & finish an hour early.
✔️ Tell Circuit Route Planner where a package is in your vehicle & get notified at the stop so you can quickly find it.
✔️ Choose your preferred GPS, including Google Maps, TomTom Go, and Waze.
✔️ Find and add destinations fast using accurate address, zip code, or voice search in the driver app.
✔️ Mark priority delivery stops to do them at the start of your route.
✔️ Set time windows for packages to deliver on schedule.
✔️ Choose the length of time you want to spend at each stop.
✔️ Get instant and accurate estimated arrival times.
From finding the shortest routes to helping you to avoid traffic and backtracking, Circuit Route Planner can get you home an hour earlier. Whether you’re a courier, a delivery driver, or a retailer looking to start your delivery logistics, Circuit will help make delivery easy.
Enjoy quickly adding multi-stop delivery addresses in just three taps on the easiest delivery driver app. Add a list of addresses in minutes, get the fastest routes in seconds.
Get optimized courier routes for up to 500 stops in a few minutes.
Got a long list of stops? Let Circuit Route Planner handle the task – don’t spend hours mapping the shortest route; optimize for the fastest delivery routes in seconds.
Change in your schedule? Delivery logistics can be hard to predict. With Circuit Route Planner, you can easily add, delete or reoptimize multiple stops while on your route. Including hands-free voice entry to save even more time.
Need to drop a package at a particular time? Circuit Route Planner has a time window and priority setting to make sure you arrive at your destination on schedule.
Navigate your preferred way. You can use Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, TomTom GO, or any other navigation app you like. Seamless switching from navigation to order details saves time and effort.
Behind on your package route? Circuit gives you instant estimated arrival times for every stop. Circuit Route Planner can replan your route to avoid traffic and delays, so your arrival times are always optimized and up-to-date.
Why choose Circuit Route Planner?
Circuit uses advanced technology that combines your current traffic conditions with the most up to date map data to plan and optimize your fastest and shortest routes.
Tell Circuit where and when to start your delivery route, add the list of stops you need to make, and Circuit handles the rest. It’ll decide the best stop order that avoids traffic and prevents backtracking, so you’ll finish your delivery route as fast as possible.
Solve all your potential routing problems with the Circuit app. It gives estimated arrival times for your planned route. If you’re behind schedule, Circuit can reoptimize the remainder of your course to avoid traffic and delays, so your arrival times are constantly optimized and up to date.
Have any questions about Circuit?
*Learn more: https://support.getcircuit.com
*If you have any problems with the routing app contact us at [email protected]
Follow us for more:
Circuit Route Planner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Circuit Route Planner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.