Caustic Editor for VolcaSample for PC – Get the last version of Caustic Editor for VolcaSample 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Caustic Editor for VolcaSample App for Windows
Download last version of Caustic Editor for VolcaSample App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Caustic Editor for VolcaSample|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Caustic Editor for VolcaSample on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Caustic Editor for VolcaSample on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Caustic Editor for VolcaSample into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Caustic Editor for VolcaSample “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Caustic Editor for VolcaSample.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Caustic Editor for VolcaSample app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Caustic Editor for VolcaSample on MAC PC
This Caustic Editor for VolcaSample is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Caustic Editor for VolcaSample App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Caustic Editor for VolcaSample?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Caustic Editor for VolcaSample for Windows Reviews
Caustic Editor for VolcaSample App Preview
Use Caustic’s powerful waveform editor to load, record, edit and upload samples for use with your KORG Volca Sample.
– Record directly from your Android device.
– Load any uncompressed, mono or stereo WAV, at any sampling rate or bit depth.
– Apply any of 16 of Caustic’s effects and preview them in real-time, then stamp down and apply more.
– Process waveform audio with Fade In/Out, Normalize, Amplify, Reverse operations and more.
– Use Caustic’s C-SFXR to generate retro video game sounds.
– Trim audio precisely, down to individual samples.
– View the frequency spectrum of your audio.
Volca Sample-specific features:
– Upload to any of the 100 sample slots and keep a database of your device’s state.
– Clear all samples
– Restore factory samples
– Monitor device memory
This is not an official KORG app, it is made by me, Rej Poirier / SingleCellSoftware using the KORG volca sample SDK.
This app contains no ads, no IAPs and does not access the internet. If you’d like to support my work, please buy Caustic or any other of my apps.
Visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com for a free desktop (Windows/Mac) version too!
Caustic Editor for VolcaSample is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Caustic Editor for VolcaSample installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.