Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV for PC – Get the last version of Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV App for Windows
Download last version of Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV on MAC PC
This Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV for Windows Reviews
Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV App Preview
Cast videos, music, photos…or watch on phone with Castify.
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Fire TV or Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2+
Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku TV
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
Smart TVs with DLNA built-in including: LG TV, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, and many others. Please check your TV’s user manual.
Play From Sources:
– Browser Websites
– Phone Files
– DLNA Servers
– LAN, SMB, Samba
– Cast to TV, video, movie, music, or photos
– Cast web videos found online from websites
– Screen Mirroring
– IPTV supporting m3u playlists
– Stream to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
– Play history
– Website Bookmarks
– Searching of videos on any websites
– Block popups per website
– Picture in Picture(PiP)
– Roku remote control
– Roku channels
– Subtitles (only for Chromecast and Roku)
– Custom themes
This app works best with Google Chromecast and Google Cast receivers. Users may experience limited functionalities with other casting receivers.
Cast & Stream movies, videos, or music from web browser to TV, or from your IPTV providers.
Cast phone’s movie, music, or photos found on your phone/tablet to TV with compatible streaming devices.
1. Use the app’s browser to navigate to a website.
2. The browser will try to find any playable video, movies, or music on that site.
3. Then play it locally on the Phone/Tablet, or cast to TV with Chromecast or one of the compatible streaming receivers.
JPG, PNG images
HLS Live Streaming
IPTV m3u file or urls
4K and HD where available
Features & Limitations of Some Streaming Receivers
– The screen mirror feature is available only on some Android devices
Roku Streaming devices & Roku TV:
– Remote control only for Roku
– no video resuming/scrubbing, no audio streaming, some file formats not supported.
Apple TV AirPlay:
– AirPlay must be enabled in settings
– Battery Optimization must be disabled for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and up, local cast of audio and photo not supported. MKV files not supported. Some urls formats not supported.
Xbox One & Xbox 360:
– DLNA must be enabled in settings
Fire TV: some video movie formats not supported.
The following streaming devices and Smart TVs are in beta support, so please do not expect them to work as good as Chromecast: DLNA devices, Android TV, Xbox One & Xbox 360, WebOS, Netcast
Some Smart TVs have Google Chromecast app (or DLNA) built-in:
according to this: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
If you have any of those models, please check if it has one of the streaming receivers to see if it’s compatible to cast to TV.
Castify does not modify the video sources. It only sends the original source to your streaming receivers. The app does not hosts any content. Therefore the compatibility and availability of the videos are dependent on the source websites themselves.
-This app only casts from websites that uses public format. Proprietary video & movie formats will not cast to TV.
-If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Streaming online movies to TV requires a good internet connection.
–Most connection problems can be resolved by restarting the casting receivers or phone.
-Flash movie websites are not supported by stream device manufacturers.
-Video Player enhancements
-Play Audio on Phone while casting to TV
-Cast Web Videos
-Casting of Phone Videos, Audios, Photos
– Improvements & Bug fixes
Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.