Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV for PC – Get the last version of Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV App for Windows
Download last version of Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV on MAC PC
This Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV for Windows Reviews
Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV App Preview
Cast to TV enables you to cast online videos and all local videos, music and images to TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices. Cast to TV and enjoy movies on TV now!
● Easy to control TV with phone: pause, volume, forward/rewind, previous/next etc.
● Cast videos to tv.
● Local playback for videos.
● Auto search for available cast devices & streaming device.
● Identify video, audio, photo files on your device and SD Card automatically.
● Add local video, local audio to Play Queue.
● Play media in shuffle, loop, repeat mode.
● Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
📺All Cast in One. With Cast to TV, you can cast to:
☆ Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, Xiaomi, Panasonic, etc.
☆ Xbox One and Xbox 360
☆ Amazon Fire TV and Cast to Fire Stick
☆ Apple TV and Airplay
☆ Roku, Roku Stick and Roku TVs
☆ Other DLNA receivers
☆ Coming soon: Kodi, IPTV etc.
If you want to cast video from android to tv, you’d better try Cast to TV – Cast to Chromecast.
Cast to Roku
Easy to connect and cast to Roku. You can cast videos and music to Roku without limitations. Fast forward and backward can provide you with an excellent experience for watching movies. Just search videos from your favorite website and cast to Roku now!
Cast to Chromecast
Cast local video, photo slideshow, and music from phone to Chromecast easily and fast. Cast to Chromecast, Fire TV and other smart TVs with no feature limited. Cast to Chromecast, and enjoy the best experience of watching videos.
Cast to Apple TV
Cast both local files and online videos to Apple TV with the airplay function. Cast to Apple TV with the remote control to adjust the video progress and volume.
Stream to TV From Phone
With Cast to TV, you can stream to tv from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream movies, music and photos to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Stream to tv from phone is very dependent on Wi-Fi network and streaming device. Please make sure that your phone and streaming device is connected with the same Wi-Fi. And the format of the media is supported by streaming device. If you have troubles when you stream to tv or cast to Chromecast, you can try to reboot the Wi-Fi router and streaming device. If you have any suggestions or problems about XCast, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
★ Support Airplay and Apple TV! 🖥
★ Support Live stream videos! ❤️
★ History and Bookmarks! 😍
★ Better web videos cast experience 😍
★ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Tips for DLNA users:
Most live streaming videos are M3U8 format. Some may need to be convert to TS, but some may not. If you find the live videos can’t be cast, you can try different methods. You can find this option in settings.
Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, stream phone to TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.