Capital One Mobile for PC – Get the last version of Capital One Mobile 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Capital One Mobile App for Windows
Download last version of Capital One Mobile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Capital One Mobile|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Capital One Mobile on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Capital One Mobile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Capital One Mobile into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Capital One Mobile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Capital One Mobile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Capital One Mobile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Capital One Mobile on MAC PC
This Capital One Mobile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Capital One Mobile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Capital One Mobile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Capital One Mobile for Windows Reviews
Capital One Mobile App Preview
What’s on the Capital One Mobile app? All of your accounts, and so much more.
Whether you’re out in the world or feeling right at home, you can manage your money with ease:
• View balances and export statements
• Pay bills and take care of loans
• Check in on your credit with CreditWise
• Activate a credit or debit card when you need it
• Redeem rewards on the go
• Send and receive money with friends and family using Zelle®
With the Capital One Mobile app, you can …
• Stay informed when you enable alerts and purchase notifications
• See everything that happens on your card with detailed transactions
• Instantly lock your credit or debit card from anywhere
• Get answers from Eno, your Capital One assistant
Download the app for better banking with Capital One.
Internet access is needed to use the mobile app. Check with your Internet service provider for details of specific fees and charges. Service outages may occur. Capital One customers are responsible for regularly checking their account statements. Push, email, and SMS alerts and notifications, including purchase notifications, must be enabled to be received. CreditWise monitoring and alerts may not be available if the information you enter at enrollment does not match the information in your file at one or more consumer reporting agencies or you do not have a file at one or more consumer reporting agencies. Features may not be available to all customers. Actual experiences may differ from those depicted. Additional terms and limitations apply.
© 2021 Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A. Members FDIC. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. To read about the Terms of your download, check out the End User License Agreement. https://www.capitalone.com/digital/mobile/android-eula/
Thanks for using Capital One Mobile. We make regular updates to our app to ensure your mobile banking experience is top notch. Each new version of our app includes improvements to make it faster and more reliable, bug fixes and new features which we’ll highlight here so you know what’s new!
Capital One Mobile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Capital One Mobile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.