Canon PRINT Business for PC – Get the last version of Canon PRINT Business 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Canon PRINT Business App for Windows
Download last version of Canon PRINT Business App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Canon PRINT Business|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Canon PRINT Business on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Canon PRINT Business on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Canon PRINT Business into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Canon PRINT Business “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Canon PRINT Business.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Canon PRINT Business app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Canon PRINT Business on MAC PC
This Canon PRINT Business is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Canon PRINT Business App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Canon PRINT Business?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Canon PRINT Business for Windows Reviews
Canon PRINT Business App Preview
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an Android terminal.
– Print scanned data, images, documents, and web pages.
– Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
– Image capture with a camera.
– Work with files in local or cloud storage.
– Automatically detect multi-function devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
– Search multi-function devices and/or printers and start direct connection with Bluetooth.
– Touch the mobile terminal to log in to the multi-function device and/or printer (Bluetooth installed machine).
– Register multi-function devices and/or printers with a QR code.
– Check the print settings, and print data held in a multi-function device or printer.
– Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
– Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status etc., via its Remote UI.
– Auto start and device registration and printing for apps using NFC.
– Support Talkback (some English and Japanese screens only)
– Use the Remote Operation function to display the control panel of the multi-function device and/or printer on a mobile terminal.
* Functions that can be used vary according to the model, settings, and firmware version of the multi-function device or printer.
* Functions that use Bluetooth are supported by terminals with Android 5.1 or later installed.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Business Inkjet series
– Some device models do not support Canon PRINT Business. Check the list of supported device models on the Canon PRINT Business support page of the Canon website.
– For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
– For scanning with imageFORMULA series devices, use CaptureOnTouch Mobile.
– Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
– Your multi-function device and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
Items That Can Be Set with the Print Function
Output Method, Department ID Management, Output Size, Copies, Print Range, Source, Select Color, 2-Sided, Staple, 2 on 1
– Items that can be set vary according to each printer model.
Items That Can Be Set With the Scan Function
Color/Select Color, Resolution, Original Size/Scan Size, File Format, 2-Sided Original/2-Sided, Original Type, Density, Original Placement
– Items that can be set vary according to each printer model.
– Expanded supported cloud storage services
– Added supported multi-function devices/printers
– Fixed minor bugs
Canon PRINT Business is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Canon PRINT Business installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.