Canon Camera Connect for PC – Get the last version of Canon Camera Connect 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Canon Camera Connect App for Windows
Download last version of Canon Camera Connect App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Canon Camera Connect|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Canon Camera Connect on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Canon Camera Connect on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Canon Camera Connect into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Canon Camera Connect “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Canon Camera Connect.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Canon Camera Connect app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Canon Camera Connect on MAC PC
This Canon Camera Connect is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Canon Camera Connect App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Canon Camera Connect?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Canon Camera Connect for Windows Reviews
Canon Camera Connect App Preview
Canon Camera Connect is an application to transfer images shot with compatible Canon cameras to smartphone/tablet.
By connecting to a camera with Wi-Fi (direct connection or via wireless router), this application provides the following features:
・Transfer and save camera images to a smartphone.
・Remote shoot with live view imaging of the camera from a smartphone.
This application also provides the following features for compatible cameras.
・Acquire location information from a smartphone and add it to the images on the camera.
・Switch to a Wi-Fi connection from pairing status with a Bluetooth enabled camera (or from touch operation with an NFC enabled camera)
・Remote release of the camera shutter with a Bluetooth connection.
*For compatible models and features, please refer to the following website.
-Bluetooth System Requirement
For Bluetooth connection, the camera needs to have a Bluetooth function, and your Android device needs to have Bluetooth 4.0 or later (supports Bluetooth Low energy technology) and the OS needs to be Android 5.0 or later.
-Compatible File Types
・Importing original RAW files is not supported (RAW files are resized to JPEG).
・MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
・AVCHD files shot with Camcorder cannot be saved.
・If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
・This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
・In the case of using Power Zoom Adapter, please set the Live View function to ON.
・If the OS network confirmation dialogue appears when connecting the device to the camera, please place a checkmark in the checkbox to make the same connection from the next time.
・The images may include your personal information such as GPS data. Be careful when posting images online where many others can view them.
・Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Added support for new Canon cameras
Canon Camera Connect is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Canon Camera Connect installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.