CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam for PC – Get the last version of CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam App for Windows
Download last version of CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam on MAC PC
This CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam for Windows Reviews
CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam App Preview
CameraFi is an app to display and record video, take a picture from a USB UVC camera which is connected to android phones or tablets.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
– Do not need root device.
– Supported video size: SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), Full HD(1920×1080) and more.
. It depends on screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
– Video & Audio Recording.
. CameraFi supports UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class)
– (Broadcast Live Streaming) => Please e-mail us.
– Still image capture.
– Display USB camera connection status.
– Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
– Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
– Set image and video file prefix
– Set capture and recording using volume key.
– Check app update.
– Item Shop
– Ruler Plug-in
* Restrictions *
– Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
– Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
– Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
– CameraFi does not support video recording option in Android Nougat.
(CameraFi2 will be released in April.)
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To get photos
– RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound
– GET_ACCOUNTS : To automatically input email address while signing up
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
– Bug fixes
CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.