CameraFi Live for PC – Get the last version of CameraFi Live 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CameraFi Live App for Windows
Download last version of CameraFi Live App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CameraFi Live|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CameraFi Live on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CameraFi Live on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CameraFi Live into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CameraFi Live “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CameraFi Live.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CameraFi Live app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CameraFi Live on MAC PC
This CameraFi Live is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CameraFi Live App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CameraFi Live?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CameraFi Live for Windows Reviews
CameraFi Live App Preview
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
– Share your game playing and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
– Android version 5.0 or above
* Streaming Sever
– YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream(for multistream), RTMP and SRT(Secure Reliable Transport)
– Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS) and Video files
– Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class), Bluetooth microphone, Game internal audio and Audio files
* Video Size
– SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920×1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840×2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
– H.264 and HEVC
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
– RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
– CAMERA: To capture photos or videos
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Obtaining authorization credentials to get your email address for activating All-In-One Serial Key
* If you have any comments or questions about the app, please send us the email or visit our SNS channel.
– Home: https://live.camerafi.com/
– Blog: https://blog.camerafi.com/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi
– Email: [email protected]
– Add Source Switcher function
– Add Crop Pinch to zoom function
– Add Crop Swipe to Pan function
– Support frame rate 24fps option
– Support 480p resolution for screen broadcasting
– Add Help Center
– Fix minor issues
CameraFi Live is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CameraFi Live installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.