Calibre Companion for PC – Get the last version of Calibre Companion 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Calibre Companion App for Windows
Download last version of Calibre Companion App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Calibre Companion|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Calibre Companion on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Calibre Companion on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Calibre Companion into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Calibre Companion “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Calibre Companion.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Calibre Companion app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Calibre Companion on MAC PC
This Calibre Companion is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Calibre Companion App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Calibre Companion?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Calibre Companion for Windows Reviews
Calibre Companion App Preview
“100 Best Android Apps of 2019” – PCMag
Calibre Companion (CC), recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
– a superb device-based calibre library organizer
– a high-performance WiFi-based calibre device emulator
– a calibre content server and cloud provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Amazon Cloud Drive) client
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
– view a book’s metadata (author, tags, series, rating, dates, etc.).
– sort and group books by their metadata.
– see book lists by cover or by list.
– mark books read and sync this information with calibre.
– launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle for Android on non-Fire devices).
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. Calibre automatically updates all the book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library.
3) CC can connect to calibre’s content server or to your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers currently supported: Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and calibre libraries on the device or on an SD card.
For more information see our FAQ (http://cc_faq.multipie.co.uk/)
1) CC is not a reader app. You must install and use one of the many excellent reader apps available.
2) CC requires that you use calibre calibre 0.9.02 or later, available at http://calibre-ebook.com/. Some CC features such as syncing book read information require newer versions of calibre.
A free demo version of CC is available in the Google Play store. Install and test with that version if you have concerns that CC won’t work on your network or isn’t what you need. To get it, go to http://www.multipie.co.uk/calibre-companion/ and click the button for the demo version (links to Google Play don’t work here).
– Allow Wi-Fi multicast reception: multicast is required to be able to find calibre without requiring you to enter an IP address.
– Users with Jellybean (Android 4.1): You will also see a permission about “Test access to protected storage”. This is caused by a change Android is making regarding SD card access, and simply means our app can save books on your external storage.
– Bug fix for large files being downloaded from cloud
Calibre Companion is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Calibre Companion installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.