CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks for PC – Get the last version of CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks App for Windows
Download last version of CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks on MAC PC
This CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks for Windows Reviews
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks App Preview
With CalenGoo you can manage all your events and tasks. With lots of configuration options you can make it look and work the way you want.
✔️ Sync all your past and future events with Google Calendar (just add your Google account under “Settings > Accounts” instead of syncing via the Android calendar).
✔️ Sync calendars with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (via the Android calendar or directly).
✔️ Sync tasks with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud.
✔️ Attach photos and files to your events (when syncing directly with Google Calendar).
✔️ Attach Evernote® notes to events.
✔️ Weather forecast (“Settings > Weather”).
✔️ Add icons to Google events (you have to add your Google account under “Settings > Accounts”, then you can configure the icons under “Settings > Icons”).
✔️ Five types of calendar views (day, week, month, agenda and year).
✔️ Four styles of agenda views (“Settings > Display and Use > Agenda view”)
✔️ Use drag&drop to move and copy your events.
✔️ Widgets to see your events on your home screen (day, week, month, agenda, year and task widget).
✔️ Support for Exchange categories (when syncing CalenGoo directly with Exchange using EWS).
✔️ Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
✔️ Search function
✔️ Various reminder functions (e.g. notifications, pop-up window, spoken reminders, different sounds, …)
✔️ Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
✔️ Floating events and completable events
✔️ Templates for events
✔️ Print to PDF function
✔️ Android Wear support (watch face and agenda view)
✔️ Tasks in events (add a short list of tasks into an event)
✔️ Contacts can be linked to events
✔️ Use keywords to change the color or icons of your events (“Settings > Display and Use > General > Keywords”).
✔️ Dark theme and light theme (“Settings > Design”)
✔️ Many configuration options can be found under “Settings > Display and Use”.
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on https://calengoo.de/features/calengooandroid
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
If you have problems just contact the support: http://android.calengoo.com/support
– Separately configurable widgets of the same type, e.g multiple agenda widgets that show different sets of calendars.
– To be able to undelete a deleted event for a few seconds you can turn “Settings > Display and Use > General > Show undo action” on.
– It is now possible to sync directly via Wi-Fi with the Windows/macOS version of CalenGoo by creating a “Local sync” account under “Settings > Accounts > Add account”.
– Added support for Evernote 10
– Bug fixes
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CalenGoo – Calendar and Tasks installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.