Bugko – MTG Companion App for PC – Get the last version of Bugko – MTG Companion App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bugko – MTG Companion App App for Windows
Download last version of Bugko – MTG Companion App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bugko – MTG Companion App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Bugko – MTG Companion App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bugko – MTG Companion App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bugko – MTG Companion App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bugko – MTG Companion App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bugko – MTG Companion App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bugko – MTG Companion App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bugko – MTG Companion App on MAC PC
This Bugko – MTG Companion App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bugko – MTG Companion App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bugko – MTG Companion App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bugko – MTG Companion App for Windows Reviews
Bugko – MTG Companion App App Preview
Bugko is an unofficial app (fan made) all-in-one companion app designed for Magic: The Gathering (MTG) players and judges. Bugko focused on offering unique core features such as news aggregation, spoiler alert, tournament deck list update, card syntax search and many more. Other familiar features like life counter, wish list, collection tracker, offline card search, random card, comprehensive rule, deck building are also built inside Bugko for a complete experience. Bugko will be the first modern designed MTG app you will truly enjoy.
Bugko is the only app that bring together all favorite MTG, MTGO and Arena news sources into one place. News channel currently available including Channel Fireball, MTG Goldfish, Mythic Spoiler, Star City Games and 40+ news sources. You can scroll through all news and spoilers happening right now once you open the app. With push notification in app, you surely will never miss a single important news update from your favorite news channels. Latest spoiled card? Bugko got you covered.
Bugko is built with a powerful yet offline accessible cards database. You can choose to search through 30,000+ cards using our blazing fast syntax search designed for power users or simply use the search filter available with user friendly interface. With latest card pricing directly from TCGPlayer and Cardmarket, you can check, buy, trade, or track your collection wherever you are.
Are you a Magic judge? Bugko has tools specially designed for judges. Scripted draft timer, Infraction Procedure Guide (IPG) reference, Magic Tournament Rule (MTR) document, offline comprehensive rule with complete search functionality inside etc. Many of the features in Bugko are carefully designed to cater to the needs of judges as well. For example, an offline card database, card text in multiple languages, judge blog or news update and more. Great for judges that travel around the world for events.
– Latest MTG news and spoiler from 40+ popular news channels with notification alert.
– Life counter support 2-8 players, 15 different counters, counter changes history, mana pool and modern design.
– Offline complete database including all latest cards printed, promo cards, 11+ printed languages, 20+ formats banlist, card rulings, reserved list and etc.
– Powerful card search engine that support syntax search, 25+ card properties filter, random card and etc.
– Latest card pricing including all promo cards, foil cards, different art variety directly from TCGPlayer or Cardmarket.
– Auto currency converter available in 30+ currencies.
– Track your collection, trading and wish list with up-to-date price wherever you go.
– Deck builder with winning decklist from Standard, Modern and Legacy formats.
– Tools for judges like offline searchable comprehensive rule, MTG, IPG, quick reference, scripted draft timer, decklist counter, offline documents and etc.
Disclaimer: Magic: The Gathering (also known as MTG) card design, text, images, expansions and symbols are trademark and copyright of Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, LLC. Bugko is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Time for some adventures! Into the dungeons! Adventures in the Forgotten Realms now available.
Bugko – MTG Companion App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bugko – MTG Companion App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.