BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV for PC – Get the last version of BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV App for Windows
Download last version of BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV on MAC PC
This BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV for Windows Reviews
BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV App Preview
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at [email protected]
– Scoped Storage improvements on Android 11+
– a few fixes and tweaks
=> detailed changelog available in app
BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.