Bubble Cloud for PC – Get the last version of Bubble Cloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bubble Cloud App for Windows
Download last version of Bubble Cloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bubble Cloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Bubble Cloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bubble Cloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bubble Cloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bubble Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bubble Cloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bubble Cloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bubble Cloud on MAC PC
This Bubble Cloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bubble Cloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bubble Cloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bubble Cloud for Windows Reviews
Bubble Cloud App Preview
Shoot bubbles and climb your way up from the ground to the outer space in this fun twist of a “match three” bubble shooter game, inspired by the classic Bubble Spinner game.
– Shoot bubbles and blast your way up through the clouds!
– Bubbles are spinning: Precise aiming and bouncing off the walls are a must!
– Explore 450+ challenging levels
– Powerful boosters like the laser weapon and super spin
– Full HD graphics optimized for Retina display
– Free download and free level updates
Your goal in each level is to clear the bubbles and break the glass in the middle to collect the stars. The more bubbles you clear, the more stars you get. Stars are needed to unlock new worlds and special boosters. Can you collect all 99 stars to unlock the special infinity level?
Shooting bubbles has never been this fun!
Terms of Service: https://valas.media/terms
Privacy Notice: https://valas.media/privacy
Follow us on Instagram: @valas_media
CCPA & Do Not Sell My Info: We collect and share certain personal information as described in our Privacy Notice at https://valas.media/privacy. If you wish to exercise your Do Not Sell My Info rights, you can do so by navigating to the settings via the app or by following the instructions at https://valas.media/privacy.
Please note: This game is free to play and download but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download this game.
– 44 exciting new levels 782-825!
– Gift box visualization for 3-star level completion rewards
– Retry option after a failed level
– Haptic effects on iPhone
– Optional Color Blind mode
– Laser now shows the color of the bubble
– Also bug fixes and small improvements
Please let us know if you encounter any issues.
Bubble Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bubble Cloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.