BT TV for PC – Get the last version of BT TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BT TV App for Windows
Download last version of BT TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BT TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BT TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BT TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BT TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BT TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BT TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BT TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BT TV on MAC PC
This BT TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BT TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BT TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BT TV for Windows Reviews
BT TV App Preview
BT TV customers can use the BT TV app to watch live channels and shows on demand in line with their TV subscription via smartphone, tablet and laptop wherever they are. All at no extra cost as part of your BT TV package.
How does the app work?
– All BT TV customers can use the new BT TV app for no extra cost and watch programmes inline with their TV subscription.
– Watch up to 50 live channels, including BT Sport, wherever you are.
– Catch up on the latest shows from the likes of AMC, Comedy Central, SyFy, and Discovery.
– Keep the kids entertained with amazing shows from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
– Started watching a show on demand on your BT TV box? Pick up where you left off via the ‘Continue Watching’ feature.
– Watch channels and programmes on up to two devices at the same time.
– Download BT Store purchased content to watch anywhere anytime.
To get started you’ll need to be a BT TV customer with a valid BT ID that’s been associated to your account.
With the BT TV App Extra Subscription you also have access to these new features :-
– Download all your subscription content to watch anywhere anytime.
– Chromecast what you’re watching on the app to a big screen.
– Register the app on four devices rather than two.
Not a BT customer, but have a YouView box*? No problem – you can also use the app for all your remote recording needs. Simply go to the Live TV menu, and then the Full TV Listings tab. From here you can tap any programme to set recordings. You can also select My TV from the main menu to then view your list of recorded and scheduled programmes.
* Not compatible with 1st generation set top boxes (e.g. Humax T1000 / T1010, or Huawei DN370T) or Sony TVs, which are no longer capable of remote recording.
Thanks for using the BT TV app.
We’ve added a new privacy preferences screen in this update to let you know what information you’re sharing with us.
We’ve also fixed a few bugs.
For any problems with the app just select My TV then Help. Email [email protected] if you still need assistance.
BT TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BT TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.