BT Cloud for PC – Get the last version of BT Cloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BT Cloud App for Windows
Download last version of BT Cloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BT Cloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BT Cloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BT Cloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BT Cloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BT Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BT Cloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BT Cloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BT Cloud on MAC PC
This BT Cloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BT Cloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BT Cloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BT Cloud for Windows Reviews
BT Cloud App Preview
It securely backs up and syncs your contacts, photos, videos and documents in one safe place. Access and share your content across operating systems different devices – anytime, anywhere.
New features allow you to relive your favourite moments, edit photos and create your own slideshows.
Download BT Cloud now in order to:
• BACK UP all your photos, videos, contacts, music, documents, call logs and messages
• SYNC & ACCESS your content across devices, when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad or computer
• EASILY ORGANISE, SEARCH AND SHARE your photos and videos with friends and family
• FREE UP LOCAL DEVICE STORAGE to continue making & capturing memories
• PROTECT your irreplaceable content, even if your device is damaged, lost or stolen
• GUARANTEE PRIVACY for all your personal information. It is stored and hosted within the UK and protected by British and EU privacy laws.
• CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS– Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature • SHARE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS- Revive your better photos from last year and tell your friends and family about it
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES – Do even more with your photos by using the new Slideshows functionality, creating collages and editing your photos directly inside the app To use BT Cloud, you’ll need to be residential BT Broadband customer. BT Cloud storage is included as part of your Broadband subscription
Bug fixes and performance improvements
BT Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BT Cloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.