Brother iPrint&Scan for PC – Get the last version of Brother iPrint&Scan 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Brother iPrint&Scan App for Windows
Download last version of Brother iPrint&Scan App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Brother iPrint&Scan|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Brother iPrint&Scan on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Brother iPrint&Scan on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Brother iPrint&Scan into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Brother iPrint&Scan “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Brother iPrint&Scan.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Brother iPrint&Scan app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Brother iPrint&Scan on MAC PC
This Brother iPrint&Scan is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Brother iPrint&Scan App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Brother iPrint&Scan?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Brother iPrint&Scan for Windows Reviews
Brother iPrint&Scan App Preview
Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that lets you print from and scan to your Android device. Use your local wireless network to connect your Android device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
– Easy to use menu.
– Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
– Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: DropboxTM, OneDrive, Evernote®.
– Scan directly to your Android device.
– Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
– Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
– No computer and no driver required.
– The NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over an NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
(Only available on new models.)”
– Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.
– Send a fax directly from your mobile device.(This app feature requires access to the contacts list on your mobile device.)
– View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.
– The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
– View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.
*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device.
[Compatible Print Settings]
– Paper Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Photo 2L (5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18 cm)
– Media Type –
– Copies –
Up to 100
[Compatible Scan Settings]
– Document Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Card (2.4″ x 3.5″ / 60 x 90 mm)
– Scan Type –
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
*Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.
*Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Please note the email address [email protected] is for feedback only. Unfortunately we cannot reply to inquiries sent to this address.
Minor fixes for improved functionality
Brother iPrint&Scan is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Brother iPrint&Scan installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.