Breakout Stock Charts for PC – Get the last version of Breakout Stock Charts 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Breakout Stock Charts App for Windows
Download last version of Breakout Stock Charts App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Breakout Stock Charts|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Breakout Stock Charts on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Breakout Stock Charts on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Breakout Stock Charts into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Breakout Stock Charts “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Breakout Stock Charts.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Breakout Stock Charts app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Breakout Stock Charts on MAC PC
This Breakout Stock Charts is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Breakout Stock Charts App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Breakout Stock Charts?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Breakout Stock Charts for Windows Reviews
Breakout Stock Charts App Preview
Breakout Charts (v3.xx) by Screenulator.com ®
**Announcement: Market data source has been fixed 3.56
Breakout Charts screens for high potential breakout chart patterns for over 21,000 stocks world wide!
Powered by famous Screenulator © Chart pattern recognition AI algorithms, two main categories of breakout chart patterns are scanned daily for over 17 world stock exchanges. By using Deep Learning Neural Networks, these patterns recognition algorithms have been backtested with over 50+ years of historical big data.
Flat Channel Breakouts:
Flat Channel Breakout pattern is characterized with a long period of narrow trading range followed by sudden increase in price and volume, effectively breaking out of the narrow trading range. This kind of pattern has been described in books such as “How I Made $2 Million in the Stock Market by Nicolas Darvas”, and “Stan Weinstein, Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets”.
Channel period of 100, 200 and 400 trading days are screened each day by the app, and breakout is detected when the high volume and high percentage move criteria are met. Usually the longer time frame patterns yields more potential gain, but rare in occurance.
Rouding Bottom is a “U” shaped pattern characterized by a descend from a high point to a flat bottom, followed by a sudden breakout usually accompanied by a news or market events, and resulting a prolonged “rounding up” uptrend, sometimes even far exceeds the previous high. This is usually a long term pattern with the bottom section lasting more than 100 days. In Screenulator, we scan patterns between 100 to 1000 day time span. It is usually a high profitable pattern, but rare in occurance.
There are two Rounding Bottom patterns: RB-Potential and RB-Complete. Because of the rarity of this pattern, Screenulator also screens for potential Rounding Bottom (RB-Potential) patterns which have not reached its the previous high (thus incomplete), but only started the initial breakout. The “Rounding Bottom Potential” therefore has more daily qualifiers than “Rounding Bottom Complete”, and more profit potentials, albeit with less success rate.
Quotes and Charts:
The app also contains the industry leading charts from Interactive Stock Charts ™, with touch info display, scroll, panning, pinch zoom time frame changes. Various TA indicator supports: MACD, RSI, CCI, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Keltner band, SuperTrend, Aroon, Donchian Channel, Stochastic, Ultimate oscillator, Ichimoku cloud and others will be added upon request. Intraday 1, 5, 10, 30 minute charts. EOD charts range from 6 month to over 10 years of historical data for over 19000 stock symbols.
Supported markets (over 15,000 stock symbols):
– United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Canada: TSX
– Brazil: San Paolo
– Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, SGX (Singapore), Shenzhen (China)
– Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan
Stock market data set update, default portfolio update. Realtime intraday chart streaming.
Breakout Stock Charts is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Breakout Stock Charts installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.