Bluetooth Remote PC for PC – Get the last version of Bluetooth Remote PC 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bluetooth Remote PC App for Windows
Download last version of Bluetooth Remote PC App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bluetooth Remote PC|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Bluetooth Remote PC on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bluetooth Remote PC on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bluetooth Remote PC into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bluetooth Remote PC “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bluetooth Remote PC.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bluetooth Remote PC app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bluetooth Remote PC on MAC PC
This Bluetooth Remote PC is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bluetooth Remote PC App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bluetooth Remote PC?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bluetooth Remote PC for Windows Reviews
Bluetooth Remote PC App Preview
Get access to your computer via Android. The application provides access to services such as mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation, power system commands, terminal or even display desktop.
Java SE Runtime Environment 8: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Steps to connect:
1. Download the Server – Go to our websites www.androidremotepc.com and download & install the Remote PC Server 2.0 to your computer!
2. Prepare your PC – Turn on the wireless adapter & pair the PC via Bluetooth or get the IP address.
3. Run the Server
a. Open the Server & check the status in the Notification Area.
b. Run the mobile app, choose a connection and find your PC from the paired devices list or type the Wi-Fi address.
4. Need Help? – If you still can not establish a connection with your computer, you shall visit our tutorial web page.
Tutorials & support:
► Keyboard – typing or keyboard shortcuts
► Multimedia – Apple iTunes, Clementine, KMPlayer, PowerDVD, Rhythmbox, VLC media player, Winamp, Windows Media Player
► Presentation – MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader
► Power – shutdown, restart, hibernate, sleep, switch user, lock
► Remote terminal
► Remote desktop
Supports these OS
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
• Mac OS X
If you like this app, please support us and buy the “Remote PC app” over Google Play.
Our premium app offers no ads, connection over Wi-Fi and much more.
Thank you for using!
Get in touch with Remote PC:
Become a fan of Remote PC on Facebook:
By © Jiri Rozkovec
* Android SDK 28 updated
* bugs fixed
Bluetooth Remote PC is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bluetooth Remote PC installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.