BlueMAX Engine Monitoring for PC – Get the last version of BlueMAX Engine Monitoring 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BlueMAX Engine Monitoring App for Windows
Download last version of BlueMAX Engine Monitoring App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BlueMAX Engine Monitoring|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BlueMAX Engine Monitoring on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BlueMAX Engine Monitoring on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BlueMAX Engine Monitoring into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BlueMAX Engine Monitoring “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BlueMAX Engine Monitoring.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BlueMAX Engine Monitoring app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BlueMAX Engine Monitoring on MAC PC
This BlueMAX Engine Monitoring is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BlueMAX Engine Monitoring App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BlueMAX Engine Monitoring?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BlueMAX Engine Monitoring for Windows Reviews
BlueMAX Engine Monitoring App Preview
If you fly an Avidyne-equipped Cirrus SR20 or SR22 you almost certainly rely on the MFD to display detailed engine data. The MFD does that job quite well, but the hardware and software was designed over 15 years ago and hasn’t changed in that time. The hardware is becoming more expensive to maintain and there is no prospect of any software upgrade in the future.
The BlueMAX adapter enables you to access the same engine data as the MFD uses but stream it wirelessly via Bluetooth to a portable device such as a phone or tablet allowing easier and more versatile ways to view the data.
This is the Android app that connects to BlueMAX and displays and logs the data. It requires installation of a BlueMAX hardware adapter, which can be ordered from the Control-J website – www.control-j.com.
Fixes for location in logfiles.
BlueMAX Engine Monitoring is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BlueMAX Engine Monitoring installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.