BlowTorch MUD Client for PC – Get the last version of BlowTorch MUD Client 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BlowTorch MUD Client App for Windows
Download last version of BlowTorch MUD Client App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BlowTorch MUD Client|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BlowTorch MUD Client on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BlowTorch MUD Client on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BlowTorch MUD Client into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BlowTorch MUD Client “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BlowTorch MUD Client.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BlowTorch MUD Client app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BlowTorch MUD Client on MAC PC
This BlowTorch MUD Client is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BlowTorch MUD Client App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BlowTorch MUD Client?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BlowTorch MUD Client for Windows Reviews
BlowTorch MUD Client App Preview
BlowTorch is a basic telnet client that supports the following features that people find helpful for playing MUDs.
ANSI Color Codes
As many custom buttons you can make!
BlowTorch now supports Portrait mode as well as Landscape mode!
MUD/MUSH/MOO Servers are text based games that operate similar to terminal applications. A host name and port are used to connect a player to a game. Game servers can be found at http://www.topmudsites.com and http://www.mudconnect.com
Custom buttons are made through long pressing the window where you want the button to be. Buttons can be grouped onto pages by using button sets accessible through the MENU button.
Triggers can be extended by turning off “Literal” parsing. This will enable regular expression parsing for the entered pattern. Capture group text may be replaced in response actions by using $1,$2,$3, etc, where the number specified is the index of the captured group.
Problems, Questions and Bug reports should be emailed to the developer email address for the quickest response.
SD Card Permissions are now asked for.
Support fixes for newer android versions.
Fixed crash when touching the top of the window.
BlowTorch MUD Client is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BlowTorch MUD Client installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.