BlockLauncher for PC – Get the last version of BlockLauncher 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BlockLauncher App for Windows
Download last version of BlockLauncher App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BlockLauncher on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BlockLauncher on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BlockLauncher into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BlockLauncher “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BlockLauncher.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BlockLauncher app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BlockLauncher on MAC PC
This BlockLauncher is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BlockLauncher App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BlockLauncher?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BlockLauncher for Windows Reviews
BlockLauncher App Preview
ON JELLY BEAN, NORMAL MINECRAFT PE TEXTURES CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY THIS APPLICATION! A demonstration texture pack has been provided.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and mods.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
THIS MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! If it crashes with your device, please post on the forum thread with your device model and your operating system version for support.
THIS APP REQUIRES THE FULL VERSION OF MINECRAFT PE TO RUN. The demo version or the J version is not supported.
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used.
– Patch up to 3 patches
– Test the texture pack support with the built-in RepetiCraft texture pack
Support for Minecraft 1.12.0
Fix crash when projectile hits target (thanks Minecraft_Pro4)
BlockLauncher is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BlockLauncher installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.