BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides for PC – Get the last version of BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides App for Windows
Download last version of BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides on MAC PC
This BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides for Windows Reviews
BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides App Preview
Requires a paid subscription for full access
Reach your fitness goals as you explore the world with more than 190 immersive cardio tours.
Explore our beautiful locales at your own pace or follow the guidance of our elite coaches.
WORK OUT AROUND THE GLOBE
With BitGym, work out on beautiful beaches, explore hidden nature hikes, and race through magical cities around the world.
Forget about watching the clock and the calories tick by as you immerse yourself in…
Perito Moreno glacier in Argentine Patagonia
Ubud Monkey Temple in Bali
The Eiffel Tower in Paris
…and many more, with new tours being added constantly!
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Achieve your goals with the best cardio trainers. Whether you are training for a marathon, have a weight loss goal, or just staying in shape, let our guidance motivate you. Say no to your boring treadmill workout. BitGym offers cardio tours for any treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical or other indoor cardio workout equipment.
BitGym has zero setup and works perfectly on any cardio machine. No other hardware required.
Access cardio tours from any stationary bike, elliptical, stepper, erg or treadmill – just place your phone or tablet and start exercising.
Experience one of the best treadmill workout apps. Upgrade your indoor cardio workouts.
Download your favorite workouts offline and work out from home, the gym or your hotel.
Fully reimagined for a modern experience with this latest update to BitGym 3.0!
* If you have an external storage (SD card) in your device, offline tours will be downloaded to it by default. SD cards may not be detected for devices from certain manufacturers.
* Because of the large number of Android device manufacturers, we cannot guarantee all features of the app will work perfectly on all devices. Please test all the features you are interested in with the free Trial mode before going premium.
* BitGym Android does not support HRM integration.
Version 3.4 brings a fresh new look and the foundation for several new features to come. You can now purchase a monthly BitGym subscription from inside the app.
BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BitGym: Virtual Treadmill & Bike Rides installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.