Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter for PC – Get the last version of Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter App for Windows
Download last version of Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter on MAC PC
This Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter for Windows Reviews
Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter App Preview
Bitesnap is a fun and easy way to track what you eat. It saves you time by recognizing what’s on your plate.
Check out what our users have to say:
– “I LOVE THIS APP..it is really keeping me on track i have never ate this well on other calorie app there’s something about taking a picture that really helps keep track of your intake”
– “Incredibly easy to use, remarkably intuitive, and great functionality. Best food journal type app I’ve come across because of its combination of ease of use and features.”
– “I think its genius. It makes logging food so simple and it even breaks screening down into percentages. All the stars!!”
Keeping track of your diet has never been this easy. Bitesnap figures out the foods in the picture, letting you track calories and nutrients without the hassle of entering items by hand. Ditch your text log and get the full picture of your diet by seeing what you eat.
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, eat more healthily, or just want more insight into your diet, Bitesnap can simplify your life by making logging a breeze!
Try it today to start building healthy eating habits.
– Log your meals in seconds with our advanced image recognition
– Track calories, macros and micronutrients
– Stay on track with customized targets based on your weight loss goals
– Log past meals in a single snap with past meal recognition
– Scan barcodes for packaged products
– Quickly copy frequently eaten meals with our smart suggestions
– Share your log with your trainer or nutritionist with free export to CSV
– Keep a visual diary of your meals
Fix Google Fit Integration
Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.