BePPa Home Security Camera for PC – Get the last version of BePPa Home Security Camera 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get BePPa Home Security Camera App for Windows
Download last version of BePPa Home Security Camera App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||BePPa Home Security Camera|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install BePPa Home Security Camera on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install BePPa Home Security Camera on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running BePPa Home Security Camera into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” BePPa Home Security Camera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the BePPa Home Security Camera.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play BePPa Home Security Camera app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install BePPa Home Security Camera on MAC PC
This BePPa Home Security Camera is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the BePPa Home Security Camera App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) BePPa Home Security Camera?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
BePPa Home Security Camera for Windows Reviews
BePPa Home Security Camera App Preview
BePPa is a Security Camera App that can convert your old and unused android phones to surveillance IP camera.
You can easily setup a Closed Loop Camera system for your home or office with no cost ! rather than buying expensive IP cameras
– BePPa can stream live Video and Audio to the viewer with high quality
– It can work in the background and notify you when the camera detects any motion
– The motion detector sensitivity is adjustable in the settings
– You can also hold the talk button on the viewer and talk to the camera !
– BePPa will always be working in the background even if the phone gets restarted so you will never loose connection to the camera.
– Camera will not stream unless you request the stream on the viewer to lower the internet consumption
– All the camera settings like Resolution and Frame rate can be changed from the viewer
– You can Vibrate the camera , turn the Flash light on/off or switch front and back camera from the viewer remotely.
Very easy 5 steps
1 – Install BePPa on all android devices you intend to use
2 – Sign in with the same Google Account on all devices
3 – Select Camera mode on the devices that are supposed to act like a camera
4 – Define a Name for each camera if you like
5 – Select Viewer mode on the devices that are supposed to be viewers
To discover more, Watch the video and install the app for FREE
Updated to have more reliable connection
BePPa Home Security Camera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
BePPa Home Security Camera installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.