Belkin NetCam for PC – Get the last version of Belkin NetCam 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Belkin NetCam App for Windows
Download last version of Belkin NetCam App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Belkin NetCam|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Belkin NetCam on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Belkin NetCam on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Belkin NetCam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Belkin NetCam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Belkin NetCam.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Belkin NetCam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Belkin NetCam on MAC PC
This Belkin NetCam is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Belkin NetCam App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Belkin NetCam?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Belkin NetCam for Windows Reviews
Belkin NetCam App Preview
Watch your home on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere with Netcam.
This app will let you setup and view your NetCam over 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi. A Belkin NetCam is required.
Find out more at www.belkin.com/netcam
With NetCam Cloud+ Premium Services your camera can automatically upload video clips to the web whenever it detects motion and send you a notification to watch the video.* Saved videos can be downloaded from the NetCam Web Portal.
*Cloud+ Premium Services require a paid subscription. NetCamHD can upload video clips. NetCam can only upload snapshots.
Push to Talk using the NetCamHD’s built in speaker*. (NetCamHD only)
Update your cameras firmware using the mobile app
Work with WeMo: Use your NetCam to trigger WeMo actions. (Requires separate WeMo hardware and WeMo app.)
Outside of a few general bugs, we noticed folks were having video streaming issues. So, we made a couple improvements to fix this glaring issue.
Belkin NetCam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Belkin NetCam installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.