Battle.net Authenticator for PC – Get the last version of Battle.net Authenticator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Battle.net Authenticator App for Windows
Download last version of Battle.net Authenticator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Battle.net Authenticator|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Battle.net Authenticator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Battle.net Authenticator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Battle.net Authenticator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Battle.net Authenticator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Battle.net Authenticator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Battle.net Authenticator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Battle.net Authenticator on MAC PC
This Battle.net Authenticator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Battle.net Authenticator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Battle.net Authenticator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Battle.net Authenticator for Windows Reviews
Battle.net Authenticator App Preview
Protect your account using the free Battle.net Authenticator app
With two-factor authentication, including one-touch button to approve or deny login attempts, you can keep everything protected–from your most storied World of Warcraft characters to your meticulously crafted Hearthstone decks. The Authenticator app provides a one-touch button experience so you can approve or decline any login attempt. With the Mobile Authenticator, you can rest easy knowing that your Battle.net account is more secure.
Internet connection required. For more information on how to add the Battle.net Authenticator to your account, visit https://blizzard.com/support/article/24520.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2021 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All right reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Battle.net Authenticator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Battle.net Authenticator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.