Basecamp 3 for PC – Get the last version of Basecamp 3 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Basecamp 3 App for Windows
Download last version of Basecamp 3 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Basecamp 3|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Basecamp 3 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Basecamp 3 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Basecamp 3 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Basecamp 3 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Basecamp 3.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Basecamp 3 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Basecamp 3 on MAC PC
This Basecamp 3 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Basecamp 3 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Basecamp 3?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Basecamp 3 for Windows Reviews
Basecamp 3 App Preview
Use your company’s Basecamp 3 account on-the-go, or start up your own Basecamp today with a free 30 day trial. Plans start at $99 a month. Details here: https://basecamp.com/pricing
Graduate to Basecamp.
All growing businesses run into the same fundamental problems. Hair on fire, buried under email, stuff everywhere. The good news? Basecamp solves them.
✔ Everything will be in one organized place
✔ Everyone will be on the same page
✔ Projects will get off the ground faster
✔ You’ll know exactly what’s going on
✔ You’ll free up time spent on meetings
From 2004 all the way up to today, more and more businesses are choosing the Basecamp way. Over 4,000 businesses signed up last week to get results.
The problems teams deal with mostly boil down to stuff scattered in too many places — emails, chat threads, Word docs, etc. That makes things easy to miss and hard to find, which leads to communication gaps, preventable emergencies, and extra work.
Single purpose project management and chat apps can’t fix this problem — they can only make it worse. Basecamp is different. It combines all the tools teams need in a single, straightforward package that makes work feel like less work.
We use Basecamp to make software (Basecamp!), discuss ideas, plan marketing campaigns, share pet pics — you get the idea. It’s a one stop shop for all the things teams do together.
Hungry for more? See the full feature list here: https://basecamp.com/3/features
⚡️ Campfire and Ping speed improvements
🐛 Squashed some bugs
Basecamp 3 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Basecamp 3 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.