Backing Track Studio for PC – Get the last version of Backing Track Studio 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Backing Track Studio App for Windows
Download last version of Backing Track Studio App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Backing Track Studio|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Backing Track Studio on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Backing Track Studio on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Backing Track Studio into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Backing Track Studio “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Backing Track Studio.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Backing Track Studio app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Backing Track Studio on MAC PC
This Backing Track Studio is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Backing Track Studio App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Backing Track Studio?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Backing Track Studio for Windows Reviews
Backing Track Studio App Preview
Backing Track Studio is a specialized backing track player indented for live performers and music bands. Some of it’s most important features are auto pause function and support for remote bluetooth pedal devices.
Player design is simple and clear. Intuitive user interface allows you to accomplish all tasks easily and quickly. Dark theme is easy on the eyes when performing on stage. App works quickly and smoothly.
* autopause – pause playback when your backing track finishes
* lyrics – now you can use one app for both lyrics and backing tracks
* create multiple playlists for different occasions
* multiple audio formats supported – mp3, wav, ogg, mkv, flac, aac, m4a, mp4, mid, xmf, mxmf, rtttl, rtx, ota, imy, 3gp
* rearrange playlist during playback with drag and drop feature
* automatically remove songs when finished (option)
* restore auto-removed tracks with one button click – no need to rebuild playlist!
* adjust font size to you needs
* auto advance – automatically load next song when finished (option)
* keep screen from sleeping during playback (option)
Additionally, if there are enough requests for some new feature I will add it as soon as possible in order to create the best backing track player possible!
Purchase Backing Track Studio today.
WHEN YOUR TRANSACTION GETS DECLINED
I have noticed some customers have trouble completing their transaction. If you are having trouble with payment please read this: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1267137?hl=en
Fixed crashes on Android 6.0 and 7.0!
Added “.wma” file support! (As long as your device supports it.)
– sometimes playlist would disappear after adding it in explore menu
– sometimes playlists would be deleted after new app updates
– songs with special characters in title didn’t work
– app used to crash when song was deleted or renamed
Songs will now continue to play after screen rotation!
It’s no longer possible to accidentally stop the track by selecting another one!
Backing Track Studio is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Backing Track Studio installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.