B-Folders Password Manager for PC – Get the last version of B-Folders Password Manager 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get B-Folders Password Manager App for Windows
Download last version of B-Folders Password Manager App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||B-Folders Password Manager|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Update||June 16, 2020|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install B-Folders Password Manager on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install B-Folders Password Manager on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running B-Folders Password Manager into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” B-Folders Password Manager “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the B-Folders Password Manager.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play B-Folders Password Manager app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install B-Folders Password Manager on MAC PC
This B-Folders Password Manager is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the B-Folders Password Manager App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) B-Folders Password Manager?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
B-Folders Password Manager for Windows Reviews
B-Folders Password Manager App Preview
The password manager and secure notes organizer that syncs across devices directly, without any cloud services.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux (paid)
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets (free with in-app purchases)
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
By using the desktop edition, you can import data from:
* Password managers eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* CSV and TSV files
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
Special support for recent Android versions
B-Folders Password Manager is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
B-Folders Password Manager installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.