Avee Music Player (Lite) for PC – Get the last version of Avee Music Player (Lite) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Avee Music Player (Lite) App for Windows
Download last version of Avee Music Player (Lite) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Avee Music Player (Lite)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Avee Music Player (Lite) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Avee Music Player (Lite) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Avee Music Player (Lite) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Avee Music Player (Lite) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Avee Music Player (Lite).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Avee Music Player (Lite) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Avee Music Player (Lite) on MAC PC
This Avee Music Player (Lite) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Avee Music Player (Lite) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Avee Music Player (Lite)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Avee Music Player (Lite) for Windows Reviews
Avee Music Player (Lite) App Preview
A lightweight music player with folder browsing, equalizer, song cross-fading, and video playback capability.
Most notable features include audio visualizer and easy HD video production.
While all visualizers are extensively customizable – color / shape / size / audio reaction / your own picture and more tweaks.
You can also import and export visualizer templates as files and find various other ones shared online.
* Most popular media formats supported
* Direct folder browsing with folder shortcuts
* Customizable audio visualizers.
* Export visualizer as hd video file.
* Searchable library, queue, files, …
* Screen orientation lock
* Read and save playlists (pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8)
* Lock-screen and status bar widget
* Supports media and blue-tooth controls
* Sleep timer
* Cross-fade and gap-less transitions
* UI color skins
* 2 types of internal players
Go Premium, get freedom!
Unlock more creative features in editing your personalized content:
* Full video export settings
* Full customizing options
* Hide app logo
* Create your own visualizer
* Disable ads
Note when exporting: Some video Codecs are phone specific and for best user experience start by using omx.google.h264 Video Codec.
Special note about Microphone permission:
While this app asks for Microphone permission, it doesn’t access microphone itself to listen for audio from the device but rather uses this permission to access global audio stream at the software level. It is used by Native playback engine and is only currently kept for compatibility reasons.
* Better codecs support
* Fixed network radio playback
* Updated menu list
* Bug fixes
* Other improvements/changes
Avee Music Player (Lite) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Avee Music Player (Lite) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.