Audio Bible KJV Offline for PC – Get the last version of Audio Bible KJV Offline 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Audio Bible KJV Offline App for Windows
Download last version of Audio Bible KJV Offline App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Audio Bible KJV Offline|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Audio Bible KJV Offline on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Audio Bible KJV Offline on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Audio Bible KJV Offline into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Audio Bible KJV Offline “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Audio Bible KJV Offline.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Audio Bible KJV Offline app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Audio Bible KJV Offline on MAC PC
This Audio Bible KJV Offline is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Audio Bible KJV Offline App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Audio Bible KJV Offline?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Audio Bible KJV Offline for Windows Reviews
Audio Bible KJV Offline App Preview
King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
King James (KJV) Bible Dictionary
Authorized in 1611 by James I of England, the King James Version (Authorized Version) is still the most often purchased translation of God’s word. However, since that time the English language has evolved. This dictionary defines 6581 words that are not common to modern English.
You can add words to favorites, copy the text and any part of it, share via Facebook, SMS and etc, increase/decrease font size.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
Add more chapter
Audio Bible KJV Offline is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Audio Bible KJV Offline installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.