ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive for PC – Get the last version of ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive App for Windows
Download last version of ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive on MAC PC
This ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive for Windows Reviews
ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive App Preview
Your files on different devices are centrally managed on cloud, and you can easy access them anytime and anywhere when you are not around your PC. Let’s store anything wonderful in your life on WebStorage from now on!
– You can free choice that your photos on mobile devices will be saved to WebStorage by automatic uploading.
– A complete sharing mode provides different levels of access authorization and comment functions to facilitate easy exchange of files.
– All your data stored on WebStorage are absolutely secure no matter what happens to your devices.
– The data security level as high as that required by international financial organizations ensures perfect data protection.
In order to enjoy a more complete user experience provided by WebStorage, please install the cloud application of WebStorage on your desktop, laptop, tablet, etc.
●The upload functions stabilities and performance improvements.
ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ASUS WebStorage – Cloud Drive installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.