AstroVizor for PC – Get the last version of AstroVizor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AstroVizor App for Windows
Download last version of AstroVizor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AstroVizor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AstroVizor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AstroVizor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AstroVizor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AstroVizor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AstroVizor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AstroVizor on MAC PC
This AstroVizor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AstroVizor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AstroVizor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AstroVizor for Windows Reviews
AstroVizor App Preview
AstroVizor is the application for astrologers. It can create natal or transit chart, display tables of planets and aspects, search for interpretations in the Internet.
Time and location of the chart can be easily varied at any moment: click the time bar, after that vertical movements along the screen will alter the date or place, horizontal movements will select the element (year, month, coordinates, etc) to vary. Double click on time bar will display a menu, which allows to save and to open charts, to show keyboard to enter the time and coordinates, to search a city coordinates in the Internet, to select the time zone and current database.
The chart can be stretched by the movement along its radius. Touch the planet, house sign or aspect line to see the information about it (time of exact aspect, ingressions of planets, aspects to the house cusps). Double click allows to go to the time of ingression/exact, and to search the interpretation in the Internet.
The program description is available in the application menu.
The free version can display only a single chart. It includes:
– Single charts (natal or transit). To create a natal chart, input the time and location, and then save the chart.
– Charts and tables can be scaled (with 2-finger gesture);
– It is possible to save and to open charts. Databases in the format of QuickChart and ZET are supported. Create a folder named “astrodata” on SD-card, and put there the database files (*.qck and *.zbs).
– Tropical and sidereal zodiac;
– Asteroids Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron;
– Lunar nodes and Lilith (Dark Moon), mean and true;
– Ingressions of planets, time of exact aspects (touch the planet sign or aspect line);
– Search for interpretations in the Internet (on the double click on the planet sign or aspect line).
– Lunar days and planetary hours;
Full version is activated by subscription with automatic monthly paiment (until you cancel it in Play Store; 7 days free trial period), or by a single payment for one year (no automatic payment). It can work with two charts, the core chart (Chart 1) which is a natal chart or an arbitrary time, and background chart (Chart 2) which could be natal (synastry), transit, return, direction/progression chart.
Full version has the following capacities:
– Single and dual (bewheel) charts;
– 17 centaurs (asteroids between Saturn and Neptune), 23 transneptunian asteroids;
– 16 house systems;
– 19 aspects, orbs can be set for single and dual charts independently;
– Table of the planets can be customized to display astronomical data and the rulers of the zodiac sign and its subdivisions (decan, term, degree);
– Midpoints, uranian wheel;
– Fixed stars: conjunctions and aspects to planets, parans, directions to angles;
– Antiscia, parallels of declination;
– Firdaria, vimshottari dasha;
– Synastry analysis;
– Arabic points: Fortune, others can be defined by a user;
– Directions (zodiacal and equatorial), progressions. Set the natal data in Chart 1, then go to Chart 2 and double click on the time bar. Choose Derived chart in the menu;
– Solar and Lunar returns;
– Planetary returns, partial returns to another planet of to house cusp;
– Heliocentric, planetocentric charts;
– Harmonic charts with any coefficient;
– Composite charts, Davison charts for groups of people. Double click on time box to modify the list of persons. It is possible to copy this chart into Chart 1 and study it’s compatibility with other natal or transit chart.
– Calendar of aspects and ingressions for the period of 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. It works also for directions and progressions.
Bright comets of recent years; one can add asteroids and comets from NASA server.
AstroVizor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AstroVizor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.