Assistant for Android for PC – Get the last version of Assistant for Android 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Assistant for Android App for Windows
Download last version of Assistant for Android App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Assistant for Android|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Assistant for Android on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Assistant for Android on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Assistant for Android into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Assistant for Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Assistant for Android.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Assistant for Android app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Assistant for Android on MAC PC
This Assistant for Android is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Assistant for Android App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Assistant for Android?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Assistant for Android for Windows Reviews
Assistant for Android App Preview
Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage for your android smartphones and tablets.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone’s performance. It speeds up your phone’s running speed and saves battery.
【Top 18 features】
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)Monitor cpu, ram, internal storage, sd card and battery real time.
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(Bluetooth, Wifi, Gps, Auto-sync, Auto-rotate screen, Haptic feedback, Screen brightness, Timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
– Fixed force close on Lollipop(android 4.x) and Marshmallow(android 6.0)
– Fixed Cache Clear on android 6.0.
– Fixed some force close bug.
– Added get task permission(some model need that to solve force close)
– Support Marshmallow(android 6.0)
– Optimize Marshmallow(android 6.0)
Assistant for Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Assistant for Android installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.