ArmAmp Music Player for PC – Get the last version of ArmAmp Music Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ArmAmp Music Player App for Windows
Download last version of ArmAmp Music Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ArmAmp Music Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ArmAmp Music Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ArmAmp Music Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ArmAmp Music Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ArmAmp Music Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ArmAmp Music Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ArmAmp Music Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ArmAmp Music Player on MAC PC
This ArmAmp Music Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ArmAmp Music Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ArmAmp Music Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ArmAmp Music Player for Windows Reviews
ArmAmp Music Player App Preview
ArmAmp is an audio player designed to be as easy to use as a desktop application. It includes basic features found in desktop players but almost impossible to find in mobile players, for example launching radio stream directly from a web browser. Also it allows advanced playback control hard to find even in desktop players, like ability to set exact frequency in every equalizer’s band.
Free version of the player may play ads. If it does they won’t be played too often.
* Uses FFmpeg for decoding, meaning that it supports almost all audio file formats including mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, opus, real audio (*.ra), windows media audio (*.wma), monkey’s audio (*.ape), musepack (*.mpc) and many more.
* Reads playlists: m3u, ram, pls, xspf, asx, cue sheet.
* Plays local files, files on remote filesystems, and any web stream including Shoutcast radio stations.
* Built-in file browser with:
– access to audio files on local storage, Samba servers, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive (former SkyDrive) and WebDAV servers (WebDAV is supported by several clouds, for example Box, Yandex.Disk, 4shared),
– bookmarks for easy access to often used folders.
* Gapless playback:
– for audio formats that natively support gapless playback,
– for gaplessly encoded mp3,
– for any mp3 option to remove silence.
* Replay gain.
* 10–band equalizer with ability to set exact frequency, width and gain for every band.
* Preamp, postamp.
* Reverb – 5 different parameters can be used to set preferred sound.
* Speed effect.
* Pitch effect.
* Tempo effect.
* Crossfeed effect.
* Fade in and fade out with configurable time.
* Sleep timer.
* Can be controlled using:
– main window,
– headset and other media buttons (supported actions: play, pause, stop, next, previous),
– buttons in notification area (required Android 3.0+),
– widget (on Android 4.2+ can be placed on lockscreen).
– built-in scrobbling (no separate scrobbling app is necessary),
– love track,
– ban track.
* Displays lyrics using LyricWiki.
* Displays Shoutcast/Icecast stream information.
– single song/stream or whole playlist can be bookmarked,
– audiobook mode – current playback time can be bookmarked.
* Playlist sorting:
– by file name,
– by tags,
– easy manual control.
* Automatic playlists containing favorites or random songs.
* Shuffle – as long as it’s possible it will not repeat songs. Also whole playlist can be randomized with similar effect.
* Tags viewer with automatic encoding detection.
* Supports devices with ARM, x86 or MIPS processors.
INTERNET – used for playing music not available locally.
WAKE_LOCK – used for ensuring smooth audio playback. Behavior can be changed in settings.
READ_PHONE_STATE – used for optional pausing after phone call.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – allows file deletion (must be requested by user).
Other permissions are used by ad library and are not used with ads removed.
– now only androids 4.1 or higher are supported
– added an option to cache remote streams on a disk (by default disabled)
– added a filter in the file browser
– added seeking to an exact time
– dropbox implementation is using a new API
– changed google drive authorization
– more than 1000 files can be shown in a google drive’s folder
– a large buffer size doesn’t slow down UI
– native http library replaced by okhttp3
– added a text size limit in selection info
ArmAmp Music Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ArmAmp Music Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.