ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE for PC – Get the last version of ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE App for Windows
Download last version of ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE on MAC PC
This ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE for Windows Reviews
ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE App Preview
Write with code complete and libraries, compile, upload Arduino or ESP8266/ESP32 sketches over USB or WiFi and monitor your board right from your Android device with ArduinoDroid. No internet connection, no cloud service account is required.
The app takes about 500Mb in internal storage as it contains IDE, compiler and uploader for AVR and ESP8266/ESP32. Make sure you have enough free space and it can’t be currently installed on sd card because of Android security policy.
* open/edit Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 sketches
* example sketches and libraries included
* code syntax highlighting with themes support *
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (errors and warnings) and fixes *
* file navigator *
* tiny built-in software keyboard *
* compile sketches (no root required)
* upload sketches over USB (all ESP8266 boards, all ESP32 boards, Arduino Uno/Uno_r3, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega 2560, Leonardo, Micro/Pro Micro, Pro, Pro Mini, Yun, Esplora, Robot Control, Robot Motor boards are supported, android devices with USB-host support required) and WiFi (OTA for ESP8266/ESP32)
* serial monitor
* works offline (no internet connection required)
* Dropbox support
* Google Drive support
* material design
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
See also CppDroid app:
© “Arduino” is a trademark of Arduino team.
* Fixed: line endings on Monitor screen
ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ArduinoDroid – Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32 IDE installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.