AppTrailers for PC – Get the last version of AppTrailers 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AppTrailers App for Windows
Download last version of AppTrailers App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AppTrailers on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AppTrailers on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AppTrailers into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AppTrailers “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AppTrailers.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AppTrailers app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AppTrailers on MAC PC
This AppTrailers is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AppTrailers App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AppTrailers?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AppTrailers for Windows Reviews
AppTrailers App Preview
Preview ‘Video Trailers’ of apps, celebrity gossip, DIY videos and get points that you can redeem with PayPal cash, Amazon gift codes and many more with AppTrailers!
Watch the hottest high quality streaming videos of Apps in Google play! The only place you can see a movie preview of an App or other awesome web videos and get rewarded for it.
Now you can earn rewarded for playing trivia! Over 10,000 questions and more added every day. Play every day for Bonus Points!
App Trailers is completely FREE to use and is a great way to quickly view and check out the best features of an App in Android.
Choose from any of these rewards:
* Gift Cards from hundreds top brands: PayPal, Amazon.com, Target, Starbucks, Groupon and more
* Convert Perk Points into cash with the Perk Plastik pre-paid debit card
* Enter Sweepstakes for a chance to win Gift Cards and more
Get AppTrailers Today!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
– Performance Upgrades
– Bug Fixes
– Updated 3rd party SDKs to new versions
AppTrailers is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AppTrailers installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.