Apps2Fire for PC – Get the last version of Apps2Fire 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Apps2Fire App for Windows
Download last version of Apps2Fire App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Apps2Fire on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Apps2Fire on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Apps2Fire into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Apps2Fire “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Apps2Fire.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Apps2Fire app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Apps2Fire on MAC PC
This Apps2Fire is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Apps2Fire App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Apps2Fire?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Apps2Fire for Windows Reviews
Apps2Fire App Preview
The latest Amazon update for the Fire TV broke the connectivity between Apps2Fire and the Fire TV. Now at the first connection you have to confirm “Allow USB debugging” for your Fire TV. Please confirm this dialog on the tv screen when it appears.
In case of problems often helps to switch off and on again the developer options.
Please subscribe to the beta program of this app and try new updates.
Maybe you can’t find your favorite app on your FireTV. With this app “Apps2Fire” (Apps to Fire) you can upload every Android application from your mobile phone or tablet to your Fire TV or Fire TV stick.
You only have to enable the developer options on your fire tv and enter the fire tv ip address in Apps2Fire.
Sideloading uses the Fire TV’s developer options as described in the help section of Apps2Fire. Developer options are sometimes unreliable so be patient with it. If you are facing problems switch off and on again the developer options on the Fire TV and frequently restart Fire TV.
– Push apps from the mobile to the Fire TV
– Launch apps on the Fire TV
– Download apps from the Fire TV to your mobile
– Uninstall apps from the Fire TV
– Upload files (.apk, .jpg, .mp4,…) from your sd card to the Fire TV
– Rename files on Fire TV’s sd card
– Make Screenshots from Fire TV screen
– Scanner for devices
– Pause and restart fire tv
fix list search/filter
fix for 4K stick
fix dialog for some devices
Apps2Fire is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Apps2Fire installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.