AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC – Get the last version of AOL – News, Mail & Video 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AOL – News, Mail & Video App for Windows
Download last version of AOL – News, Mail & Video App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||AOL – News, Mail & Video|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AOL – News, Mail & Video on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AOL – News, Mail & Video on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AOL – News, Mail & Video into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AOL – News, Mail & Video “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AOL – News, Mail & Video.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AOL – News, Mail & Video app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AOL – News, Mail & Video on MAC PC
This AOL – News, Mail & Video is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AOL – News, Mail & Video App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AOL – News, Mail & Video?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AOL – News, Mail & Video for Windows Reviews
AOL – News, Mail & Video App Preview
From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device.
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Secure your account with your fingerprint, PIN or pattern
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Accessibility: Enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
We’ve redesigned how you read articles for a fresher look including swiping horizontally and More Stories.
We’ve added new Smart Views for emails with attachments, only unread (for universal inbox accounts), travel related, and emails from people rather than from businesses.
A customizable bottom tab bar to include only the tabs you’re interested in. Just tap “More”, then tap “Customize.”
AOL – News, Mail & Video is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AOL – News, Mail & Video installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.