anWriter free HTML editor for PC – Get the last version of anWriter free HTML editor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get anWriter free HTML editor App for Windows
Download last version of anWriter free HTML editor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||anWriter free HTML editor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install anWriter free HTML editor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install anWriter free HTML editor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running anWriter free HTML editor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” anWriter free HTML editor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the anWriter free HTML editor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play anWriter free HTML editor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install anWriter free HTML editor on MAC PC
This anWriter free HTML editor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the anWriter free HTML editor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) anWriter free HTML editor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
anWriter free HTML editor for Windows Reviews
anWriter free HTML editor App Preview
anWriter HTML editor helps you to write code:
It supports modern technologies:
It offers an autocompletion support for HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
It supports FTP:
You can download a file from the FTP server, send a file to the FTP server, and browse directories on the FTP server.
It allows previewing web pages in application:
Allow you to get a quick preview of your web page in an internal viewer. You don’t need to open a browser. The integrated viewer has a JS error console.
It supports not only web technologies:
It is small:
Less than 2 MB installation file.
WARNING! Current version of the editor fully supports only English-like scripts (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek etc.)South and Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern scripts support will be added in future releases.
Most of Android text editors today is very simple notepad like editors.
You can use our editor as a simple notepad, bit it offers features of a powerful IDE. Like in most powerful IDEs, its features allow to significantly increase coding speed, compared with a usual notepad. anWriter is much lighter than most IDE, but at the same time much more powerful, than most of notepad like editors.
Full list of features:
– Web pages preview in the internal viewer.
– Autocompletion for HTML tags and attributes including user created class names and Ids
– Autocompletion for CSS selectors, rules and attributes
– Autocompletion for Bootstrap and AngularJS classes and attributes
– Autocompletion for jQuery functions and selectors
– Autocompletion for keywords and standard library functions for C/C++ and Python languages
– Autocompletion for LaTeX commands.
– Downloading files from the FTP server
– Uploading files to the FTP server
– Browse directories on the FTP server
– Bottom toolbar with most used characters and cursor controls.
– Search and replace, using regular expressions
– Unlimited undo
– Different codepages support
– Line numbering
– Several opened files at the same time
– Hardware keyboard support
– Font size settings
The integrated HTML viewer has some limitations: it does not support the input tag with type= “file”. If you want to test such HTML file, open it in a browser.
anWriter free HTML editor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
anWriter free HTML editor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.