AnVICEx64 for PC – Get the last version of AnVICEx64 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get AnVICEx64 App for Windows
Download last version of AnVICEx64 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install AnVICEx64 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install AnVICEx64 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running AnVICEx64 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AnVICEx64 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the AnVICEx64.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AnVICEx64 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install AnVICEx64 on MAC PC
This AnVICEx64 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the AnVICEx64 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) AnVICEx64?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
AnVICEx64 for Windows Reviews
AnVICEx64 App Preview
AnVICE is a VICE x64 port for Android. VICE is an emulator from VICE Team which emulates lots of Commodore computers. This port included the x64 portion which emulate a Commodore 64 (C64).
IMPORTANT: Require your C64 ROM and Disk/Tape image to work, and make sure your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard. Please check the general tips section for instruction.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check description below, check FAQ on homepage, or email us directly ([email protected]).
This app is based on VICE and AnDOSBox, for GPL enquiries please email to developer.
– Support True Drive Emulation mode which greatly improve compatibility
– Compatible with wide range of C64 Disk/Tape image format, like .d64, .prg, .tap
– Convenient Unlock Speed mode for fast forward
– Multiple savestates
– Tape control
– Customize VICE config file for advance configuration, such as changing palette
– Work in Portrait or Landscape mode with free resize
– Support Sound
– Work with Software and Hardware keyboard
– Support entering special keys like CBM, Run/Stop and Function keys
– Built-in Virtual TrackPad and Virtual Joystick
– On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the “menu” hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
– Put C64 and Drive ROM into a writable sdcard under folders named “c64” and “drives” respectively and place them side by side, e.g. /sdcard/vice/c64 and /sdcard/vice/drives. Get WinVICE for reference.
– If have problem running some program, try turning on “True Drive Emulation” before emulation start.
– Use “menu->buttons->show buttons” to check hidden buttons and joystick area.
– Holding Special Keys onscreen button (Top Left) for Unlock Speed (Warp) mode.
– Savestate will bind to the autostart disk/tape inserted BEFORE the emulator started, disk change after that will not
change the binding.
– To avoid accidental mouse click, switch to Joystick mode/Scroll Screen mode, or turn off “Tap screen as Click” from “menu->input mode”.
– Select change disk then press Back without selecing a disk file will eject a disk from the drive.
– Use Right-Alt instead of Left-Alt (or turning off “menu->input mode->map left-alt key”) to type special letters on physical keyboard.
– To use D-Pad as keyboard arrows, make sure Joystick Keys is not in D-Pad mode (“menu->settings->joystick keys”).
– To use Button Mapper, make sure Joystick Keys is disabled.
– Edit sdl-vicerc located in /sdcard for advance configuration.
– Use our “GameKeyboard” or “Flit Keyboard” with it’s Extra Plugin as companion if needed.
See FAQ in homepage.
To input C64 specific keys
See FAQ in homepage.
-[new] add various screen resize options (Menu->Settings->Resize Option)
For users looking for enhanced gaming keypad, please check out our “GameKeyboard” app. Latest version supports customizable virtual gamepad, physical-key re-mapping and user defined macro.
AnVICEx64 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
AnVICEx64 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.