ANSOS2Go for PC – Get the last version of ANSOS2Go 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ANSOS2Go App for Windows
Download last version of ANSOS2Go App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ANSOS2Go on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ANSOS2Go on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ANSOS2Go into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ANSOS2Go “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ANSOS2Go.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ANSOS2Go app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ANSOS2Go on MAC PC
This ANSOS2Go is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ANSOS2Go App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ANSOS2Go?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ANSOS2Go for Windows Reviews
ANSOS2Go App Preview
ANSOS2Go allows employees to view their ANSOS Staff Scheduling calendars with ease.
*** IMPORTANT: After installing ANSOS2Go you must contact your organization’s IT department for the necessary website URL as well as your username and password. If you have trouble logging in or connecting to a server please contact your organization’s IT department. ***
With ANSOS2Go, employees can view their calendars to quickly see days containing work assignments and tap a day to view the start and end time, workshift, and area of any assignment. Employees can see what Area, date, time and shift they are working at a glance, on-the-Go!
With the expanded use of Web Scheduler, employees can also request work, time off and select available shifts – all in 3 clicks to a shift.
Plus managers and employees with security access can view Area Schedules and can call, email or text an employee just by tapping the employee’s name.
All of these features are backed by an array of security protections against unwarranted access to personal information.
ANSOS2Go is supported with the latest release of ANSOS Staff Scheduling as well as the previous major release.
Updated to correctly handle international time zones when viewing the calendars within the application.
ANSOS2Go is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ANSOS2Go installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.