analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer for PC – Get the last version of analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer App for Windows
Download last version of analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer on MAC PC
This analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer for Windows Reviews
analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer App Preview
Powerful network testing and analysis tools – for WiFi, Ethernet and 4G/LTE
▶ Internet and iPerf3 speed tests
▶ WiFi scanner and channel maps (inc. beacon decodes)
▶ Connected device scanner – who’s using the network
• Internet or iPerf3 (server & client included)
• Concurrent ping, DNS and HTTP latency results – to multiple servers with configurable load
• Remote monitoring 24/7 of disconnects or speed deterioration
• List of WiFi signals sensed
• Detailed information – signal technology (e.g., 802.11ax) and speed capabilities, security, etc.
• Full decode of beacon signal information elements (on some devices)
• Channel map and report – how many signals, of what technology, at what strengths, serving how many users – for every channel (in 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
• Detection of devices connected to the network (WiFi and/or Ethernet)
• Uses ping, ARP, UPnP/SSDP, reverse DNS, Bonjour/mDNS, NetBIOS, SNMP, HTTP
• Detailed information about every device
• Detailed ping performance statistics
• Configurable name and trust for every device
• Remote monitoring 24/7 – alerting of new unknown devices connected to the network
* [NEW] VPN Check – verify your VPN service goes to the country you want – for both HTTP and DNS
* [NEW] Cloud Sharing – share detailed test results and WiFi scans using the web
* Bug fixes
analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
analiti – WiFi Tester & Analyzer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.