Amplified Bible offline for PC – Get the last version of Amplified Bible offline 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Amplified Bible offline App for Windows
Download last version of Amplified Bible offline App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Amplified Bible offline|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Amplified Bible offline on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Amplified Bible offline on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Amplified Bible offline into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Amplified Bible offline “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Amplified Bible offline.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Amplified Bible offline app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Amplified Bible offline on MAC PC
This Amplified Bible offline is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Amplified Bible offline App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Amplified Bible offline?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Amplified Bible offline for Windows Reviews
Amplified Bible offline App Preview
This app allows you to both read and listen to the Amplified Version of the Bible. The Bible easy to read and understand that includes amplifications to assist the reader in understanding what Scriptures say.
Reading the Holy Bible has never been that easy, simple and free! Download now and share what you learn with your friends and family!
The Amplified Bible offline app comes with an audio, and offline mode.
You can read or listen to the Bible offline after downloading it on your phone or tablet. You do not need any Internet connection.
Isn’t that a blessing for all the Christians?
1- Free download/offline use
This Bible app is available to anyone for free download and offline use.
2- Audio Bible
For those who can’t read the Bible, we added an audio version of the Bible: listen to all the verses!
Tap the audio icon to select the chapter or verse you want to hear. You can adjust the sound settings (speed, volume, treble, bass, etc.)
You can quickly search for any word, verse or book by using our fast and efficient search system.
4- Bookmark verses
As you are reading a Bible verse, tap the verse you want to bookmark and create your own list of favorites.
5- Take notes
Write down notes and keep them private to you
6- Share the Word
Send verses to friends via text message, WhatsApp or email and share them via social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
7- Font Size
Customize your font size for a better Bible reading experience
8- Night mode
Eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone? Switch to night mode and the display is much easier on your eyes!
Amplified Bible offline will be your favorite app! Read or listen to the Bible every day and make the Holy Word a part of your daily life!
Select one book from the Bible:
The Bible is divided into two major sections known as the Testaments: the Old and the New Testaments, each of which is divided into chapters:
The Old Testament is composed of the Pentateuch, the Historical books, the Poetic writings and the Prophets:
The Pentateuch includes Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
The Poetic and Wisdom writings include Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
The Major Prophets include Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
The Minor Prophets include Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament consists of the Gospels, Acts, the Letters of Paul, the Epistles, and the Apocalypse.
The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
Acts of the Apostles
Paul’s Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews.
General Epistles: James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
The book of Revelation.
Amplified Bible offline is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Amplified Bible offline installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.