Amnesia: Memories for PC – Get the last version of Amnesia: Memories 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Amnesia: Memories App for Windows
Download last version of Amnesia: Memories App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Amnesia: Memories|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Amnesia: Memories on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Amnesia: Memories on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Amnesia: Memories into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Amnesia: Memories “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Amnesia: Memories.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Amnesia: Memories app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Amnesia: Memories on MAC PC
This Amnesia: Memories is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Amnesia: Memories App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Amnesia: Memories?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Amnesia: Memories for Windows Reviews
Amnesia: Memories App Preview
It is the 1st of August.
Upon awakening, you find yourself without any memories from before August 1st. Everything, from the sort of life you lived to the relationships you had, is a complete blank.
A young boy named Orion appears in front of you, revealing himself to be a spirit attached to your mind. Under Orion’s guidance, you begin the struggle to regain your memories…
Blunt ∙ Earnest < Heart >
Shin (VA: Tetsuya Kakihara)
Your childhood friend and current boyfriend. He is only 18 years old, but has a very serious and cold demeanor that frequently causes conflicts with others his age. Oftentimes, he appears aloof and indifferent, but he is actually very affectionate and cares deeply for you. He is a senior in high school, and is currently preparing for university entrance exams. He is also Toma’s childhood friend.
Alluring ∙ Fascinating < Spade >
Ikki (VA: Kisho Taniyama)
Ikki has a unique condition that causes women to become enamored with him upon sight. He is 22 years old and is currently enrolled in a nearby university. Having given up on a genuine relationship, he lives the life of a playboy, indulging in the transient pleasures it brings. However, he becomes very close to you after he discovers his “eyes” have no effect on your emotions toward him. Despite his looks and popularity, Ikki is really a kind and sincere man. He is a good friend of Kent’s, a graduate student who attends the same university.
Cool ∙ Logical < Clover >
Kent (VA: Akira Ishida)
A highly intelligent, 25-year-old mathematics graduate student, Kent sees the world from a purely objective point of view. He is normally very confident in his convictions and in the results of his relentless analysis of others; however, it seems as if he is unable to maintain the same composure when he is around you. His tendency to logically dissect every action makes him a difficult companion, especially among females. He is a good friend of Ikki’s, who competes with him in solving overly complex math puzzles.
Affectionate ∙ Intense < Diamond >
Toma (VA: Satoshi Hino)
Toma is a 20-year-old law student at the university you both attend. Being your oldest friend from childhood, he has naturally assumed the role of your big brother. Toma has always kept an eye on you from a close distance, and takes on the responsibility of caring for you after you collapse on the road outside of your apartment. His desire to protect you is extremely strong, to the point that his mental state can become unpredictable… He is also a childhood friend of Shin’s.
Mysterious ∙ Enigmatic < Joker >
Ukyo (VA: Kouki Miyata)
A strange young man who appears unexpectedly. He gives you mysterious warnings, and disappears again without explanation. Whether he wants to protect you or harm you is unclear.
Friend ∙ Protector
Orion (VA: Yumi Igarashi)
A spirit from a distant world. His outward appearance looks to the human eye as a 10-year-old boy. On his way to run a short errand in the human world, he crashes into you and becomes trapped inside your mind. He supports you in order to fulfill your mutual goal of regaining your memories.
How to Play
After the opening movie, the title screen will be shown. To play a new game, select “NEW GAME.” To continue your current game, select “CONTINUE.” If you’d like to select another story, select “CHAPTER.” After clearing the prologue, four different stories will become available.
support 64 bit
Amnesia: Memories is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Amnesia: Memories installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.