Amino Community Manager – ACM for PC – Get the last version of Amino Community Manager – ACM 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Amino Community Manager – ACM App for Windows
Download last version of Amino Community Manager – ACM App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Amino Community Manager – ACM|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Amino Community Manager – ACM on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Amino Community Manager – ACM on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Amino Community Manager – ACM into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Amino Community Manager – ACM “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Amino Community Manager – ACM.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Amino Community Manager – ACM app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Amino Community Manager – ACM on MAC PC
This Amino Community Manager – ACM is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Amino Community Manager – ACM App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Amino Community Manager – ACM?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Amino Community Manager – ACM for Windows Reviews
Amino Community Manager – ACM App Preview
Amino Community Manager enables anyone to create their own mobile social network. Build and manage an immersive Community with ease. Become a part of the Amino network of Communities and gain access to a huge audience of potential members.
– CUSTOMIZE your Community’s icon, theme, and categories
– CURATE and moderate your Community’s content and chats
– GROW your Community on Amino’s network and off
Amino is the leading mobile-first Community platform offering Community Leaders more customization, curation, and moderation tools than anywhere else.
Amino Community Manager – ACM is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Amino Community Manager – ACM installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.