Amino: Communities and Chats for PC – Get the last version of Amino: Communities and Chats 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Amino: Communities and Chats App for Windows
Download last version of Amino: Communities and Chats App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Amino: Communities and Chats|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Amino: Communities and Chats on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Amino: Communities and Chats on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Amino: Communities and Chats into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Amino: Communities and Chats “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Amino: Communities and Chats.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Amino: Communities and Chats app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Amino: Communities and Chats on MAC PC
This Amino: Communities and Chats is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Amino: Communities and Chats App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Amino: Communities and Chats?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Amino: Communities and Chats for Windows Reviews
Amino: Communities and Chats App Preview
Explore your interests, tell your story and find your people on Amino.
Start by exploring a new type of video with Amino Stories to share the best parts of your interests with millions. Then, chat and connect with fans like you in Communities around all your passions.
Our latest update empowers you to create videos, Communities, posts, and quizzes to represent your interests to the world, the fandom, or just your favorite group of friends.
– Watch Stories, videos, and (read) blogs
Kick back and enjoy videos and blogs covering all interests, from Art and Anime to K-Pop and Video Games, created by passionate fans like you.
– EXPLORE Communities for whatever you’re into
Amino Communities are safe spaces that bustle with thousands of friendly super fans. Join to discover in-depth Stories, long form posts, reviews, analysis, fan art, polls, quizzes, recommendations, photos, journeys, commentary, fan fiction, cosplay, and anything else you can imagine.
– CHAT with people like you around the world
Join global and community chats that are completely anonymous and full of new friends. Discuss Indie Games, DIY Projects, and Nightcore, or get even more involved by taking part in Roleplay skits and Singing Competitions! Use thousands of handmade stickers (like tofu dog) to show people exactly how you’re feeling, then make new friends with the Internet folk you click with (because who doesn’t like tofu dog?!).
– CREATE your own Stories, blogs, polls, quizzes, and more
Upload videos, gifs, and pictures into Scenes, then make them shine as a Story with our built in video editing features.
Add text, background music, and even turn horizontal videos into vertical ones — so they’re full screen! — to craft a Story that’s uniquely you.
– CUSTOMIZE your profile
Check out our digital store featuring handcrafted stickers, saucy chat bubbles, and beautiful profile frames to stand out from the crowd in Communities and chats. Go on, try on a profile frame. That one looks great on you.
– MAKE new friends
We believe in you!
Fix video upload issue.
Amino: Communities and Chats is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Amino: Communities and Chats installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.