Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows for PC – Get the last version of Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows App for Windows
Download last version of Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows on MAC PC
This Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows for Windows Reviews
Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows App Preview
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to over 10,000 kids’ books, videos, movies, and TV shows. Download this fun and educational app for kids between 3-12 years old, which comes with easy-to-use parental controls. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is filled with trusted brands that kids love like Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, PBS Kids, National Geographic, and more.
Parents receive access to parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and manage web browsing and content usage based on a child’s age.
And with Amazon Parent Dashboard, parents can discover what books and videos their kids enjoy by viewing their FreeTime activity. In addition, Discussion Cards allow parents to learn more about those titles and gives guidance on conversation starters, connecting parents with their kids on content.
As a FreeTime Unlimited customer, enjoy unlimited access to kid-friendly books, videos, apps, and more across all of your devices like Fire Tablets, Kindle e-readers, or Android phones and tablets.
Fun and educational kid’s books, ebooks, videos, and kid’s shows
• Enjoy over 10,000 TV shows, TV series, kids movies and videos for kids
• Read books, ebooks and children’s storybooks
• Find new kids’ books and popular kids’ videos by browsing the full catalog of titles
• Add apps and games already on your phone or tablet for your child to access in FreeTime
Brands kids love and parents trust
• Explore favorite stories from Disney, Nick Jr., PBS Kids, Sesame Street and more
• Browse by categories like: classics, award winners, fairy tales, superheroes & more
Characters and stories kids love with popular books, ebooks, videos, movies and more
• Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars, and Inside Out
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, Odd Squad, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
• Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, The Avengers, and Captain America
• Amazon Originals: Just Add Magic, The Kicks, Thunderbirds are Go, Creative Galaxy, Tumble Leaf
Kid-friendly web browsing
• Enable the FreeTime web browser to view thousands of fun and educational websites and web videos for kids, selected by Amazon’s team of content editors
• Add additional websites or kids videos to personalize your child’s experience
Easy-to-use parental controls
• Choose what content your child sees and create educational goals
• Using Bedtime, parents can control when FreeTime shuts down for the day
• Block access to kids’ videos and cartoons until educational goals are met
• Use Discussion Cards, written by our editors, to help you start conversations and connect with your kids on their favorite books and videos
• Set daily time limits by activity or restrict certain categories, like cartoons and movies, and leave unlimited time for reading books and ebooks
Personalized child profiles
• Parents can create up to four different child profiles in a household
• Set a password to help keep your child in the app
• Child profiles allow multiple accounts on one device, so kids can share a device and track their own progress in a game or book
Try FreeTime Unlimited for Free
• Download the app now and start your 1-month free trial!
• Kids get access to thousands of titles for a low price – after your free trial, subscriptions start at just $2.99 per month for Amazon Prime Members, $4.99 for non-Prime Members.
• Your subscription will automatically continue as long as you choose to remain a subscriber.
• Cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day.
• Plus, one subscription works for multiple devices!
Endless fun for kids. Peace of mind for parents. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
– Bug fixes and optimizations to make your experience better
Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Amazon FreeTime – Kids’ Videos, Books, & TV shows installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.